Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Continuing

I really am starting to lose motivation... Everything I do is just repetitive. I'm trying to use strategies to make things more efficient, but nothing seems to work the way I want them to! Also the fill tool, and changing colors makes little to no sense on adobe flash. When I switch colors I change EVERYTHING to the color I change it to, then I have to go undo it all, but the most annoying thing is when I need to use the fill tool and a line isn't connected properly. This is sort of my own fault, but I have to switch the color to black, then undo when everything turns black, fill the line, make sure the line is of a similar thickness, then change color again, undo, and finally fill the space (Assuming I don't accidentally fill the outline and not the space). The computer lag is also a huge issue, I try to draw slowly so it doesnt seem bad. Makes lines not as smooth and everything just turns fugly. I'll have to go to New York so I'll be taking a break (Finally). On the dark side I don't want to get unused to the tablet.  Life just seems to want to smack me in the face. Progress is overly slow, adobe flash is illogical, and the smallest things just annoy me. No wonder an episode of spongebob is sent to a team of 50 dudes to be animated. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. Storyboarding was fun. Drawing individual characters was fun. Animation drains the fun out of all of it. I get tired of drawing, erasing, copying, pasting, undoing, redoing, and all these keyboard functions! Did I mention computer lag? I'll repeat this as much as I have to. I AM ANGRYY.

Then theres the quality issue. My drainage of motivation is definitely affecting my artwork. Some designs are getting lazier and lazier (detail especially drops in elmer fudd and nyan cat). The narwhal is consistent only because I'm able to draw that the fastest (though the pompadour is a bit frazzaling in conjunction with the horn). Mario i'm just not good at drawing, and Ronald...well I haven't gotten there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment