Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The YOLO project? Did anyone else notice this?

AAGHAHAHGEW. Got back from New York to visit my sister. Now I have a strained throat and I'm congested. All the sneezing, mucus, and pain aren't helping my progress by the way. I've also been making significant changes to the original storyboard. Scenes are going by faster and I hate everything. Failure is supposed to be expected but is all this really necessary? I'm being tortured. Luckily my Ted Talk is going to be good (I hope. I'm going to feel awkward if the emotion I provoke in the audience isn't what I expect 0_o). I'm going for a more casual but energetic feeling, but stage fright is an issue for me. It usually is in the past, but I want to be able to make an impression with the TED talk. 

Animation is very choppy and the quality is also nowhere near "good". I may be using stnadards that are too high to judge myself, but, yolo? This project should just be called the Yolo Genius 20% Project because that's what this is. Almost everyone is using this to fulfill their own aspirations they probably wouldn't have otherwise. Although, if you read my last post you'd know I'd want to stop. I should have just done "make an art collection" because that seems more fun. 

I also was asked to make album art for own and max for their songs...at this pace? Not happening. There was point where I made this choice 
Toilet plunging > Animating
Now would you rather be in a bathroom with a porcelain bowel with brown and yellow insides, or cooped up in a room with computer and a tablet. Well...if you choose the latter.......I...........But I do think the new story board is more random. It starts the same, but everything is less cohesive. I got so bored with animating, I decided to attempt to make a legitimate interpretation as to possible symbols and themes I could assign....and I did it. Whenever I show the animation maybe I'll explain (If I remember to)

No comments:

Post a Comment